Shy Wolf Sanctuary is located on a private residence.
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED. PRIVATE RESIDENCE. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED.
Visits are kept small to allow for a better interactive encounter. Appointments are required and a donation (per person) will be collected upon scheduling to guarantee your spot in the group. This non-refundable donation will be immediately used to care for the rescued animals on site. We have added a discounted donation for those active military and veterans who choose to take advantage of it. Thank you for your service to our country!
Operating costs continue to increase and your donations provide the best care for the animals, while enabling Shy Wolf to continue to help those in need. For these reasons, there will be a change in the donations collected for bookings occurring for 2022. You will see these reflected when signing out of your reservation. We appreciate all guests and, especially, those who visit us more than once. Additional donations will gladly be accepted at the time of your visit by your guide, who works hard to ensure you have a once-in-a lifetime experience while visiting…no matter how many times you come!
- We are closed Tuesdays and Thursdays and major holidays.
- CDC guidelines on COVID are in place, temperatures will be checked, masks are required, and hand sanitizer provided.
- Children MUST be at least 7 years old to visit and all guests under the age of 18 must accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This is a minimum 2 hour interactive visit.
- Donations are accepted at the end of your visit. We hope guests will be as generous as possible. Our guides work hard to share their passion and love for the animals. Their reward is your generous donation from the heart for the animals.
Please make sure you wish to proceed with your reservation during these uncertain times.
Plan ahead as spots fill quickly!
Email us to inquire about special circumstances: email@example.com
This calendar is connected LIVE to our reservation system and is always current. “Available” shows the number of seats left available on that day’s visit. If the visit is FULL, you may join the waiting list and will be contacted automatically if there is a cancellation. Waiting lists have a maximum capacity.
Once you have submitted your reservation, you will receive a confirmation by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, then your reservation was not accepted in the system. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with booking.