Shy Wolf Sanctuary is located on a private residence.
APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED – NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED.
Visits are kept small to allow for a better interactive encounter. Appointments are required and a donation (per person) will be collected upon scheduling to guarantee your spot in the group. This non-refundable donation will be immediately used to care for the rescued animals on site. We have added a discounted donation for those active military and veterans who choose to take advantage of it. Thank you for your service to our country!
Some basic tips on the visit are below but please check out the INFO tab when scheduling for more detailed information or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- We are closed Tuesdays and Thursdays and major holidays. Our Founders live on site and this is their private residence.
- Children MUST be at least 7 years old to visit and all guests under the age of 18 must accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This is a minimum 2 hour interactive visit. Plan to be outside walking. Bugs and dirt are part of the outdoor experience. Sunscreen and bug spray are recommended as are close toed walking shoes.
- Accessibility is tight in many of our pathways, which are narrow and sandy. We have had people make it through in wheelchairs or scooters but recommend they be less than 30″ wide and that you have an adventurous spirit if you choose to try. For more details please email us.
- Donations are accepted at the end of your visit. We hope guests will be as generous as possible. Our guides work hard to share their passion and love for the animals, their reward is your generous donation from the heart for the animals!
Please make sure you wish to proceed with your reservation during these uncertain times.
Plan ahead as spots fill quickly!
Email us to inquire about special circumstances: email@example.com
This calendar is connected LIVE to our reservation system and is always current. AVAILABLE shows the number of seats left available on that day’s visit. If the visit is FULL, you may join the WAITING LIST and will be contacted automatically if there is a cancellation. Waiting lists have a maximum capacity. You will receive a confirmation for the waiting list as well. This is not a booking confirmation. Please read all emails carefully.
Once you have submitted your reservation, you will receive a confirmation by email. If you do not receive a confirmation email immediately, then your reservation was not accepted in the system. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with booking.