Thanks to the tremendous community support we are moving forward with our expansion project. We are very excited to be planning a new facility right here in Collier County Golden Gate Estates!
- Did Shy Wolf Sanctuary get the Randall Curve Property?
- Shy Wolf Sanctuary has partnered with Crown Management Services in land development deal. Crown Management will be developing the 47-acre Randall Curve property with much-needed commercial services that the residents of Golden Gate Estates need. We have an agreement in place where Shy Wolf Sanctuary will gain a 20-acre parcel of land near the corner of Wilson Blvd and Golden Gate Blvd.
- While the land purchase was approved by the Collier County Board of County Commissioners, it will take 12-18 months for the two properties to be rezoned and our purchase agreement to close. In the meantime, we are moving forward with planning for our capital campaign.
- Property Powerpoint Presentation
- What are the next steps for the capital campaign?
- Our leadership team is consulting with professional non-profit fundraisers to develop a holistic plan to build capacity within our team, ensure our operations continue smoothly, and support a phased capital campaign.
- We are committed to growing as a long-term partner and resource, serving our neighbors and the greater community.
- Does Shy Wolf Sanctuary have the capacity for this campus expansion?
- This campus expansion is a big step from our current operations, but we are working strategically with our partners to ensure it is an attainable and sustainable step to expand our services.
- When will Shy Wolf Sanctuary be moving onto the new property?
- It will take a minimum of 12-18 months for this land deal to close. In the meantime, we are pursuing a fundraising program to begin renovations as soon as possible. We’ll be able to discuss specific time frames once our campaign planning has moved forward.
- How can I help? What can I do to support?
- We are currently have over 60 rescued animals at our existing facility. You can help by sponsoring the food, veterinary care, or enclosures for one of our existing animals. Sponsor Our Resident Animals
- Raise awareness by hosting a friend-raiser event where we will bring out one of our ambassador animals to raise awareness for the critical services that we provide. Contact Us
- Volunteer to serve our capital campaign committee. Once our plan is finalized, we will need volunteers to serve a variety of roles. Email our Executive Director Deanna Deppen